Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43

Thread: ncaa 09

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ncaa 09

    alabama has no alternative uniforms, never have never will.


    georgia's black uniforms are awesome

    btw, that team is damn near unbeatable on the game, moreno is better than AD was two years ago.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ncaa 09

    I like Hawaii's new uni's for the upcoming year.

    Hawaii Uniforms

  3. #33
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ncaa 09

    Isnt Georgia a 99 on both offense and defense?

  4. #34
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ncaa 09

    Yep, they have 99 on O and D, and 90 something on ST. I escaped with a 38-31 win in my dynasty after being down 24-0 early in the 2nd quarter.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ncaa 09

    better get use to it....them dawgs going all the way this year baby....well at least i hope so they have to have the toughest schedule in the nation
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ncaa 09

    they wont get lucky in OT agaisnt bama again
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #37
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ncaa 09

    I played a game online against a guy today. I had UT and he had UGAly. UT won as usual betweeen the hedges.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  8. #38
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ncaa 09

    your right cause this year they wont be need any reason for OT...wait til they try and come between the hedges and as for UT please this is a different bulldog team than 2 years ago....i think things may get a little ugly for UT in the sec this year...but anyway thats just my opinions and that really dont mean crap but i expect and even more exciting season in the sec than last year if you can believe that
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  9. #39
    Inactive Member imported_goldmember's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2007
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ncaa 09

    I go to UVa and I haven't heard anything about USC wearing black jerseys against us. I don't see this happening because our home jerseys are navy and I don't see both teams wearing dark colors. USC is pretty traditional so I wouldn't count on any changes in USC uniforms. The USC uniforms have been basically the same for a long time. I have heard UVa is wearing throwback orange jerseys against Richmond though, but I am not a fan of the old jerseys myself. I think the current UVa navy jersey with white pants and navy socks is rather sharp myself. I like things traditional myself like Penn State, but some of the crap Oregon wears looks awful.
    "Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies." -Thomas Jefferson

  10. #40
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: ncaa 09

    Yeah UGA is 99 on both sides of the ball, as is OSU, which is bullshit.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •